Featured: Photo by Lauren Zaser
Featured : Cosmopolitan
- Don't have that few too many. Do you really need the 6th glass of bubbly? Have fun...just know when it's time to call it quits.
- Don't get too competitive when it comes to catching the bouquet! This moment should be fun and light-hearted...avoid elbowing those around you or knocking someone out!Get the look featured here at: http://www.rockmyvintage.co.uk/dresses/new-in/emily-fin-tuscan-landscape-dress.htm
- Don't wear white! There's nothing worse than turning up to a party where someone has the same outfit as you...now imagine it's your wedding! Do yourself and the beautiful bride a favour and pick another colour. Go for one of these bejewelled beauties instead: http://www.rockmyvintage.co.uk/dresses/wedding-guest-dresses.htm
- Do turn off your phone. Make the ceremony unforgettable for the right reason, not because your embarrassing little mermaid ringtone stole the show!
Feature: Noel Sutherland
- Do be on time. The bride is the only one who should be making a grand entrance...so make sure your there in plenty time to avoid interrupting the 'I Do's'.
- Do adhere to the dress code. Whether it's a relaxed boho affair or a grand stately home wedding, go for something that reflects the tone of the day. From sassy slip dresses to vintage inspired flapper dresses we've got your outfit covered!