1. Ice cream- Even now we still get mega excited when we hear the ice cream
van music playing knowing that a 99 is within close grasp! Who doesn't love a
Mr Whippy? For those who are fanatical about ice cream we've even found a
frock to match!
2. The Beach- Whether your scrolling on glorious sandy shores or even on
route to Blackpool, the beach never fails to cheer us up. Paddling in the sea or
strolling across the coast line, we just love taking some time out to be beside the sea!
3. BBQ & Garden Parties- At the merest hint of sunshine we're all out in
our gardens firing up the BBQ and constructing make shift cocktail cabinets in an
attempt to entertain our friends. Well good on us! The sunny weather is definitely something to celebrate.
4. The Weather- Come rain and shine the blissful thing about Summer is that it changes so often it won't really matter. As long as there are bright skies above us
and lazy days that last that little bit longer we'll keep smiling.
5. Summer Wear- From big hats to retro shades we love the opportunity
to bring those pastels out of the wardrobe! Nothing screams Summer more than a
yellow or pale pink tea dress.